How to Get Connected at New Life
Acts 5:42 "Day after day, in the temple courts and from house to house, they never stopped teaching and proclaiming the good news that Jesus is the Christ."
There are several ways to connect at New Life:
1. Relationship- We invite you to join us in our relationship with Christ. We would love to explain to you what that relationship is all about and to help you make a connection to Jesus Christ. Complete the "Connection Card" at the link below. Or, you can call the office at 912.884.2766 and we can help you begin the first part of the journey into New Life. You can find info about Making Peace with God on our "Worship" page.
2. Fellowship- We extend the Right Hand of Fellowship to those that simply want to fellowship with our church but are not ready to become an active member. Just join us on the journey.
3. Membership- Membership is for those that are ready to make a commitment to be an active part of the Body of Christ at New Life. If you are ready to discover your gifts, become an active volunteer using those gifts in at least one area of the church, and are willing to support the Body with your prayers and regular financial tithe, offerings, and alms, we invite you to become a member. Contact the office or a church leader for more information or click on the "Connection Card" below.
4. Service- Each member is asked to take a Spiritual Gifts test to discover how God may have gifted you to serve as an active member of His Body called the church. You can take a free spiritual gifts test at the link below. Then, print out the results and bring to a worship gathering or email the results to the church office. Or you can send us the results by clicking on the "Connection Card" link below. We will get you equipped and working in an area that will best serve the Body.
5. Small Groups- In times of need and times of fun Small Groups are your source for friendship and support. They are your key to developing relationships with those who share your interests or people who are dealing with similar life issues. Life Groups are an opportunity to reach out to others, while growing in your walk with the Lord. You can request to be part of a Life Group by completing the "Connection Card" at the above below.
To get information on the current schedule for Life Groups/Bible Studies offered contact the Church Office at 912.884.2766.
CONNECTION CARD TAKE GIFTS TEST
What are the groups about?
Our groups are as varied as we are; group leaders use their gifts and passions to create a group that allows others to join with them in serving God.
When can I join one?
Right now - Jump in with any group and get going!
What are Small groups?
Small groups are places where you can connect with people who share your interests, people who are at a similar stage in life or people who have expertise in an area where you would like coaching. There are a variety of groups offered. Those facing all types of abuse, alcoholism, addictions, divorce, depression, and disabilities will find people dealing with similar issues. Children and youth meet in groups that address their needs for fun and friends. Young married can join together in activities that nurture their marriages and provide for lifelong friendships. The small groups offered reflect the people at New Life Family Church and continue to change and develop with the interests and needs of the people.